COTHRAN NAMED EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR AT MURRAY-CALLOWAY COUNTY HOSPITAL
Zach Cothran, Technical Support Analyst in the Information Technology Department, has been named the 2015 Employee of the Year at Murray-Calloway County Hospital.
A 17-year employee, Cothran was nominated by his peers and chosen by the MCCH executive team as the Employee of the Month in February 2015. He then was named Employee of the Year out of all twelve monthly award winners in an employee vote.
Comments from his nominations (employees submitted individual recommendations) include:
• "Cast my vote for Zach, he's the best."
• "He is such a great asset to our department and we couldn't do what we do without him."
• "No problem is ever too big for Zach!"
• "He hits the floor on a dead run every morning and doesn't stop until it's time to leave."
• "Please add my vote for Zach Cothran. He is always so helpful."
• "It's got to be Zach Cothran!!!!"
• "Zach Cothran!! He's the bomb!!"
• "Zach never fails to call me back to help when I call him"
• "He is always polite and willing to help."
• "Please put my vote in for Zach Cothran. He is one of the best!"
• "He is always so kind and helpful no matter what I have gotten myself into or out of...he is a gem and always a gentleman!"
• "Zach, of course!"
Pictured are the 2015 employee of the month winners at MCCH with CEO Jerry Penner:
From left, Thomas Reynolds, Spring Creek, January; Zach Cothran, Information Technology, February; Suzi Downey, Payroll, March; Hazel Morton in Administration, April; Alan Griggs, Surgery, May; (not pictured) Kristie Gresham, Food Services, June; Mary Linn in Education, July; Jordan Williams of the Center for Health & Wellness, August; James Royster, CCU, September; Michelle Paschall, Utilization Mgt., October; Regina Davison, Information Technology, November; and Terri Grogan, Spring Creek, December.
Photos by Melony Morgan / Murray-Calloway County Hospital