You will be scheduled for a pre-admission interview.
Blood tests, urinalysis, chest x-ray, or EKG may be
ordered by your physician. This will allow us to detect
any problems that may effect your procedure.
The pre-admission staff will coordinate these
diagnostic tests which will be done during the
Please be prepared to make your
co-payment as shown on your insurance identification
A list of things to bring:
- You medication, or a list of medication you are
presently taking, including vitamins and herbs.
- A list of your allergies.
- If you have an Advanced Directive or a Living
Will, please bring a copy of the document.
- Any x-ray films, such as mammograms or other
procedures, as directed by your physician.
- Lab work completed recently at another
- Insurance information.