Center for Health & Wellness Guidelines
- Stay home if sick – Per CDC recommendations, if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell), you should stay home until the CDC’s published isolation criteria are met.
- Submit to screening for symptoms at door
- Hand sanitize at entrance and exit
- Maintain distance – 10 feet in work out areas, 6 feet in all other areas
- No congregating in common areas where unable to maintain distance
- Members should bring their own personal equipment such as yoga mats, water bottles, etc.
- Face Masks – per Team Kentucky guidelines, members should wear facemasks while in the facility
The Wellness Center reserves the right to refuse entrance/services to anyone who fails to follow the guidelines or who exhibits symptoms of COVID-19.
Exercise Equipment on Fitness Floor/Classroom – Limited access Maximum of 15 people
- Members are required to clean equipment with gym wipes after each use
- May use only one piece of equipment at a time (i.e. no circuits or super setting)
- Limit workout length on cardio equipment
- Restrict access to side by side equipment
Group Fitness Classes
- Limited class size to maintain 10 feet distance between participants. Occupancy limit for the Gym is 27
- No sharing of equipment
- Shorter class length to allow for disinfecting between classes and eliminate congregating in hall
- Gym is closed for 15 minutes following each class to allow for proper disinfecting of equipment
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the start of class
Aquatic Classes (click here for schedule)
Make a Splash Swim School (click here for schedule)
Private Swim Lessons
- Use of the pool is limited to 50 people at one time. Pool will not be reserved.
- All swimmers and observers must maintain a physical distance of 6 feet while in the pool, on the pool deck, in the locker rooms, and around the facility, unless they are members of the same household.
- Swimmers will be required to wear a mask in the facility until they are entering the pool, and should wear the mask after exiting the pool.
- Equipment such as foam weights, kickboards, and noodles will not be provided. Please bring the equipment that you intend to use.
Towels will not be provided.
Lockers are available for individual rent.
Center for Health & Wellness Billing
- At this time, only Wellness members who begin to utilize the Wellness Center will reactivate their accounts and billing will begin.
- Per Team Kentucky guidelines members are encouraged to make payment by electronic methods
Your Safety Is Our Concern – Here’s How We’re Protecting You
- Requesting that members stay home if sick.
- Screening each person entering the facility for fever and respiratory symptoms (shortness of breath, new or change in cough, and sore throat). Fever is defined as temperature > 100 degrees F. The Wellness Center will refuse entry/services to anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-10.
- Enforcing strict social distancing at all times -10 feet in work out areas, 6 feet in all other areas.
- Allowing only one person at a time at the check in desk.
- Employees, members and patients will be instructed to practice enhanced hand hygiene (e.g. use of hand sanitizer at entrance and exit of facility).
- Screening each employee for fever and respiratory symptoms at the start of each shift.
- Employees will be required to wear masks when in contact with others.
- Limiting class size.
- Gym is closed for 15 minutes following each class to allow for proper disinfecting of equipment.
- Shortening class length to allow for disinfecting between classes and eliminate congregating in hall.
- No congregating in common areas where unable to maintain distance.
- Encouraging hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Supplying disinfecting wipes and requiring members to disinfect equipment after each use.
- Members may use only one piece of equipment at a time (i.e. no circuits or super setting).
- Limiting workout length on cardio equipment.
- Restricting access to side by side equipment.
- Offering Rock Steady Boxing through virtual classes.
Screening for Exposure to and Symptoms of COVID-19
All visitors will be screened for exposure to a Person Under Investigation or Lab confirmed COVID19 individual
All visitors will be screened for illness/symptoms at entrances (see symptoms below) The Wellness Center will refuse entry/services to anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever / chills
- Difficulty Breathing
- Muscle Pain or body ache
- Sore Throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Services CLOSED/NOT AVAILABLE – Team Kentucky guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 require that we limit access to the following:
- Heated Aquatics
- Fitness Assessments
- Member Lounge
- Pro Shop
- Wellness Works Screenings