Center for Health & Wellness Guidelines
- Stay home if sick – Per CDC recommendations, if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell), you should stay home until the CDC’s published isolation criteria are met.
- Submit to screening for symptoms at door
- Hand sanitize at entrance and exit
- Maintain distance – 10 feet in work out areas, 6 feet in all other areas
- No congregating in common areas where unable to maintain distance
- Members should bring their own personal equipment such as yoga mats, water bottles, etc.
- Face Masks – per Team Kentucky guidelines, members should wear facemasks while in the facility
The Wellness Center reserves the right to refuse entrance/services to anyone who fails to follow the guidelines or who exhibits symptoms of COVID-19.
- Massage by appointment only
- Clients are asked to enter building no earlier than 10 minutes prior to appointment (i.e. wait in car if arriving earlier) and practice strict social distancing while on the premises.
- Clients are asked to wear masks at all times, other than while in the prone position on the table. Clients may provide their own masks or Wellness Center will provide a disposable mask for clients during therapy.
Exercise Equipment on Fitness Floor/Classroom – Limited access Maximum of 15 people
- Members are required to clean equipment with gym wipes after each use
- May use only one piece of equipment at a time (i.e. no circuits or super setting)
- Limit workout length on cardio equipment
- Restrict access to side by side equipment
Group Fitness Classes
- Limited class size to maintain 10 feet distance between participants. Occupancy limit for the Gym is 27
- No sharing of equipment
- Shorter class length to allow for disinfecting between classes and eliminate congregating in hall
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the start of class
- We are now offering swim school for beginners to intermediate swimmers
- Class sizes are limited to 6
- Private swimming lessons are also available
- For more information and class schedule, please call 270.762.1348
Center for Health & Wellness Billing
- At this time, only Wellness members who begin to utilize the Wellness Center will reactivate their accounts and billing will begin.
- Per Team Kentucky guidelines members are encouraged to make payment by electronic methods
Your Safety Is Our Concern – Here’s How We’re Protecting You
- Requesting that members stay home if sick.
- Screening each person entering the facility for fever and respiratory symptoms (shortness of breath, new or change in cough, and sore throat). Fever is defined as temperature > 100 degrees F. The Wellness Center will refuse entry/services to anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-10.
- Enforcing strict social distancing at all times -10 feet in work out areas, 6 feet in all other areas.
- Allowing only one person at a time at the check in desk.
- Employees, members and patients will be instructed to practice enhanced hand hygiene (e.g. use of hand sanitizer at entrance and exit of facility).
- Screening each employee for fever and respiratory symptoms at the start of each shift.
- Employees will be required to wear masks when in contact with others.
- Limiting class size.
- Shortening class length to allow for disinfecting between classes and eliminate congregating in hall.
- No congregating in common areas where unable to maintain distance.
- Encouraging hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Suppling disinfecting wipes and require members to clean equipment after each use.
- Members may use only one piece of equipment at a time (i.e. no circuits or super setting).
- Limiting workout length on cardio equipment.
- Restricting access to side by side equipment.
Screening for Exposure to and Symptoms of COVID-19
All visitors will be screened for exposure to a Person Under Investigation or Lab confirmed COVID19 individual
All visitors will be screened for illness/symptoms at entrances (see symptoms below) The Wellness Center will refuse entry/services to anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever / chills
- Difficulty Breathing
- Muscle Pain or body ache
- Sore Throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Services CLOSED/NOT AVAILABLE – Team Kentucky guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 require that we limit access to the following:
- Kids Zone
- Heated Aquatics
- Aquatic Classes
- Rock Steady Boxing
- Guest Passes
- Fitness Assessments
- Member Lounge
- Pro Shop
- Lockers Not Available
- Wellness Works Screenings