MCCH PATIENT PORTAL
The MYHealth Patient Portal is an online tool that goes a step beyond simply displaying information–it helps you manage your healthcare easily and securely. Access to the Portal is on your schedule, whether at home, on vacation, or at another medical office. Portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so that they cannot be copied and pasted. Text Only Patient Portal
The portal on this page is used exclusively by patients of MCCH. This portal currently provides the following information:
• Lab Results
• Discharge Instructions
• Allergies and Conditions
• Patient Health Summary
• Medication List
• Update Personal Information
If you are looking for the patient portal for a Physician’s Office or Murray Psychiatric Associates, please click HERE.
ENROLLMENT IS EASY
1. Gather your information: Name, date of birth, e-mail address, Social Security number *.
2. Click the Registration button above and complete the Self-Enrollment form.
3. Access your e-mail for your one-time user name, password, and link to the portal.
4. Click on the link within the e-mail message to access the portal.
5. Enter your one-time user name, password and security question and click “Log On”
6. Enter your new user name and password
7. Explore the portal!
* If you want to create a portal account for a minor child, please contact Patient Portal Support.
HAVING TROUBLE? NEED HELP?
Call Patient Portal Support at 270.762.1190
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a. m. – 4:00 p. m. CST
OUR HOSPITAL PORTAL IS ACCESSIBLE WITH AN API (APPLICATION PROGRAM INTERFACE)
Your health information can be accessed through an application or “app” such as those used on a smartphone. Depending on the chosen application, if you are a member of multiple health portals, an application is a way for you to pull all your health information from each portal into one secure place. If you have an application you would like to use, please notify the Murray-Calloway County Hospital Information Technology Department at (270)762-1860, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm. A specific amount of testing will be required to determine if the app you have chosen is compatible with the hospital computer system (Meditech).