MCCH Rehabilitation Services is a Certified WorkWell Quality Provider. Our therapists are certified in an integrated approach to pre-work physical screening, workers’ comp program management and return-to-work plans.
Functional Job Analysis
- FJA involves assessing the employee, the work and the worksite.
Functional Job Description
- The FJD details the physical requirements to perform each job safely
- Post-offer, pre-employment tests are performed to identify an applicant’s ability to perform the physical demands of a job.
- An objective assessment of the injured employee’s function abilities to perform work-related tasks
- A test to determine an employee’s readiness for return to work/other activities performed prior to the physician’s final release to work.