MURRAY REGIONAL VACCINATION COLLABORATION NOW SCHEDULING ADDITIONAL ONLINE VACCINE APPOINTMENTS FOR COMMUNITYPosted 03/29/2021
Murray Regional Vaccination Collaboration is administering vaccines to the community by scheduling online appointments for both second and first doses.
- Wednesday, March 31st, we will be giving 1,100 Booster Vaccines (2nd Doses Only)
THESE WERE PRESCHEDULED DURING FIRST VACCINATIONS AND NO APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE
- Appointments are now available for Prime Doses (first doses) at the Murray Regional Vaccination Site, Thursday and Friday, April 1st and 2nd, 8AM – 2:00 PM.
- We will be receiving an increased allocation of Moderna vaccine for at least the next three weeks.
- Priority is being given to Phases 1A-1C and those age 50 and older.
- Please visit https://govstatus.egov.com/kentucky-vaccine-survey to determine your eligibility.
Due to the number of appointments currently available at local pharmacy locations, the Regional Site at KY Dam Village, and the increased allocation to the Murray Regional Vaccination site; those 18 years of age and older will be allowed to schedule in order to ensure we meet the Governors goal of 90% of all vaccines allocated are administered within 7 days.
Please visit http://www.MurrayKYvaccine.org to schedule. Make sure you select April 1st or 2nd to see available appointments. (Moderna Vaccine, age 18yo and older) The Murray Regional Vaccine Site will begin opening scheduling by Thursday for available appointments the following week.
Please visit http://www.kyvax.com/KYdam to schedule appointments for the Regional Site at KY Dam Village State Park Convention Center (Pfizer Vaccine, age 16yo and older)
Utilize http://www.vaccinefinder.org to find local pharmacies with available appointments in the area. This site allows you to search by vaccine manufacturer. Vaccine Finder does not include regional sites.
If you, or a loved one, are homebound – please contact the Calloway County Health Department at (270) 753-3381. The Calloway County Health Department is receiving a small weekly allocation of vaccine to administer to those who are homebound, do not have internet access, or who are otherwise vulnerable.
***If you have previously registered with the Calloway County Health Department, but have not received an appointment, please schedule an appointment using this link.
For media requests about the Covid-19 vaccine availability at MCCH, call the Marketing Dept. at 270.762.1381 or for additional information.